Use of Sports facilities by Members
- Application form/Booking slip to be used. A copy of booking slip is available on the website.
- All normal bookings must be made 7 days in advance and is subject to availability on a first- come-first-served basis. Bookings can be made over the phone. Once confirmed, the relative booking slip must be submitted to the Club’s counter on the following day along with the relative fee.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 days in advance, failing which, payments will not be refunded, except due to inclement weather conditions for outdoor sports.
- Details of contact & personnel accepting such bookings at India Club are available on our website at
Time slots for Members
Fees and Charges for use of facilities by Members
Note: Allocation of tennis court (1 or 2) will be done by the Club at the time of booking.
Note: 1. Charges of $ 110/hour (tennis) and $130 (badminton) includes 1 guest
2. *Charges of $ 160 (Tennis) and $250 (Cricket) is for hire after 6 pm (with floodlights on)