India Club - Cricket, Badminton & Tenning Court RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Outside Bodies can book any of the above sports facilities of the Club by phone/email at the allocated time slots for OBs & NSAs.
2. Confirmed telephonic bookings must be followed by physical submission of the booking slip the following day to the India Club counter along with the requisite fee including guest fee. Booking Institutions must insist on a receipt for the payment made.
3. Bookings have to be made 7 days in advance for normal bookings and 21 days in advance for priority bookings.
4. Cancellations have to be made 3 days and 7 days prior to the booked date for normal and priority bookings respectively.
5. Refund towards such cancellations will only be made, if done as per Rule 4 above or due to inclement weather for outdoor facilities.
6. Representatives of OBs & NSAs have to present the receipt of India Club at the counter prior to commencement of play in any of the disciplines, following which, access to the court will be permitted by our staff on duty.
7. Representatives/Participants must leave the court after completion of the booked session.
8. No food and drinks will be allowed at any of the playing courts.
9. No smoking is allowed inside any of the courts.
10. OBs & NSAs will be responsible for any damage caused to any of the courts by the participants.
11. Only non-marking tennis shoes will be allowed inside the courts.
12. The participants must observe standard discipline on the courts and any unruly behavior will not be allowed.
13. Representatives of the OBs & NSAs must accompany small children participants, if any.
14. Shower and changing room facilities at the Club can be availed by the participants free of charge.
15. A copy of the Insurance policy covering risks to participants must be provided to the Club as the Club will not be responsible for any injuries or damage to participants during play or otherwise.
16. Participants must take care of their belongings as the Club will not take any responsibility for any loss of participant’s property.