Adult Membership :
The Club welcomes persons from all walks of life irrespective of nationality, religion, caste or creed to become members and enjoy the facilities made available at the Club. The Club currently has three types of membership.
a) Honorary Member – Presently only one who is the founder of the Club
b) Voting members – Presently 100 and full
c) Ordinary members – Presently available
1. Applicants must submit an enrollment form together with their ID card/Passport and 2 copies of recent photographs. A copy of enrollment form for Ordinary membership and Junior membership can be downloaded from the website.
2. The Applicant must provide two referees in the application form.
3. The application will be screened by the Management and successful applicants will be advised not later than one month.
Membership/Other fees for adults
1. Entrance fee –HK$ 10,000 (one time)
2. Annual fee – Currently HK$ 3600
3. HK$ 100 for every spouse / child card (up to 12 years of age) of the adult member with permission to use the Club facilities
Junior Membership Scheme
This is a Scheme for talented sportsmen and women has come into effect from 01.01.2013.
(1) Application form to be used.
A copy of the enrollment form for Junior membership can be downloaded from the website.
(2) Enrollment requirements.
a) be of the age between 13 to 28.
b) excel in one of the sports of tennis, badminton and cricket and must be recommended by an institution that has spotted the talent.
c) undertake to represent the Club in league competitions for a continuous period of no less than 3 years.
(3) Maximum number of junior members to be enrolled at any one time.Fifty per year
(4) Amount of entrance and monthly membership fee payable.
Entry fee: $1200 per person payable at the time of enrollment.
Annual fee: $300 per month payable annually.
(5) Application procedures.
a) Applicants should submit the completed enrollment form together with a copy of his/her HK ID card, Two recent photographs and a documentary proof of sports awards/ performance records.
b) Applicants will be invited to interview by an interview panel of the Club.
c) The successful applicants will be informed of the outcome within 3 months upon receipt of the completed enrollments forms.
(6) General rules/ conditions that the members need to follow.
Junior members must abide by the Club's general rules and regulations and Bye-laws of the Club available at the Club’s website.