Facilities for Outside Bodies
Note: 1. Allocation of tennis court (1 or 2) will be done by the Club at the time of booking.
2. Friday priority is reserved for NSAs
Fees and Charges for use of facilities by Outside Bodies
Note: 1. Charges of $ 110/hour (tennis) and $130 (badminton) includes 1 guest –(i.e 2 persons for Outside Bodies)
2. *Charges of $ 160 (Tennis) and $250 (Cricket) is for hire after 6 pm (with floodlights on)
Application Requirements for the Use of Facilities by Outside Bodies
- Application form/Booking slip to be used.
- All normal bookings must be made 7 days (same as members) in advance and is subject to availability on a first- come-first-served basis. Bookings can be made over the phone. Once confirmed, the relative booking slip must be submitted to the Club’s counter on the following day along with the relative fee.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 days in advance, failing which, payments will not be refunded, except due to inclement weather conditions for outdoor sports.
- For priority bookings, applicants must submit the relative booking slips 21 days in advance and cancellations may be permitted, if made 10 days prior to the booked date. When two outside bodies apply for the same time slot, it will again be on first-come-first-served basis. All other conditions will be the same as normal bookings.
- Details of contact & personnel accepting such bookings at India Club will be published on our website at
- Booking institutions must indicate in the booking slip that it is a/an:
a) School falling within the purview of the Education Ordinance (Cap 279).
b) NGO receiving recurrent subvention from Social Welfare Dept.
c) National Sports Association affiliated to the respective International Federation &
is a member of the Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China.
d) Uniformed Group and Youth Organization receiving recurrent subvention from
Home Affairs Bureau.
e) Government Department.
- Methods of payment: Payment must be made by cash.
- Terms and conditions of using the facilities (if applicable). Applicants must observe the Club's Rules & Regulations which govern the use of facilities, copy of which is available on our website.